OPTIMISATION : Improving ORganisational and employee performance
I apply psychological knowledge, theory and practice to the world of work. My aim is to assist organisations to obtain the best performance from their employees; improving their engagement, effectiveness and job satisfaction. I achieve this by applying expert knowledge to individuals, teams and organisations.
I work in a consultancy role, in collaboration with management and employees, to understand the needs of the organisation and staff in order to optimise growth, potential and commitment.
I use my expertise to:
• plan, undertake and analyse organisational research
• design and implement coaching (see coaching section), mentoring and personal development schemes
• develop, apply and evaluate employee selection & assessment procedures (including psychometric tests, assessment centre exercises and structured interviews)
• provide support in performance appraisals, career development, and employee relations & motivation
• support employees and organisations to cope successfully with change